TerraExplorer offers a wide array of navigation options, modes and tools:
- Navigate freely - In the 3D Window, use the mouse, keyboard, Ribbon commands, navigation controls, joystick, 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator™, and Oculus Rift and Rift S controllers to navigate freely in the 3D World. For touch screens, TerraExplorer Pro supports several gestures for 3D Window navigation and simplified navigation controls. More about: Navigating using the joystick and other navigation devices >
- Project Tree - Use the Project Tree to fly to predefined locations or objects, or to play a presentation.
- Walk Mode - The Walk Mode Navigation controls enable easier navigation within confined spaces, x-ray vision and collision detection. Direction control buttons provide for greater control and finer adjustments to movement.
- Underground Navigation - The underground navigation mode allows you to explore the subsurface of the terrain. You can navigate under the terrain’s surface and through buildings. A subsurface grid navigation aid appears when you navigate below the terrain, allowing you to navigate the same way as above ground.
- Look Around Tool - The Look Around tool serves as a virtual stationary observation deck, enabling you to analyze the view from a specific position. Using the controls, you can easily adjust your direction and tilt and zoom in and out.
More about: TerraExplorer's navigation options >