TerraExplorer offers a wide array of navigation options, modes and tools:
- Navigate freely - In the 3D Window, use the mouse, keyboard, Ribbon commands, navigation controls, joystick, 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator™, and Oculus Rift and Quest controllers to navigate freely in the 3D World. For touch screens, TerraExplorer Pro supports several gestures for 3D Window navigation and simplified navigation controls. More about: Navigating using the joystick and other navigation devices >
- Project Tree - Use the Project Tree to fly to predefined locations or objects, or to play a presentation.
- Walk Mode - The Walk Mode Navigation controls enable easier navigation within confined spaces, x-ray vision and collision detection. Direction control buttons provide for greater control and finer adjustments to movement.
- Underground Navigation - The underground navigation mode allows you to explore the subsurface of the terrain. You can navigate under the terrain’s surface and through buildings. A subsurface grid navigation aid appears when you navigate below the terrain, allowing you to navigate the same way as above ground.
- Look Around Tool - The Look Around tool serves as a virtual stationary observation deck, enabling you to analyze the view from a specific position. Using the controls, you can easily adjust your direction and tilt and zoom in and out.
More about: TerraExplorer's navigation options >