Publish the latest MPT that was created for the project to SkylineGlobe Server, Skyline’s private cloud solution. The published MPT is available for use by TerraExplorer desktop, mobile and Web clients and standard geospatial clients such as WMS/WMTS, or as layers for a TerraBuilder project.
To publish a project’s MPT to SkylineGlobe Server:
- On the Home tab, in the Create group, click Publish to SG and select Publish MPT File. You must first save the project to a local MPT file before publishing to the server. More about: Creating an MPT >
- If you aren’t already connected to a SkylineGlobe Server, the Connect to SkylineGlobe Server dialog box is first displayed to enable you to connect. After connecting, the Publish to SkylineGlobe dialog box is displayed. More about: Logging in to SGS >
- Set the View Access and Tags for the project. More about: Publishing an MPT to SkylineGlobe Server >
- Before uploading the project, TerraBuilder compares its file size, checksum, and metadata to all files currently on the server, to determine if a duplicate of this project was already published to the server. If a duplicate is found, the existing copy can be used instead of expending resources on re-publishing this project. More about: Publishing an MPT to SkylineGlobe Server >
- In the Publish to SkylineGlobe dialog box, click Publish.
- When the publishing process is complete, click OK.