In this article:
- Create a favorite location
- Edit or delete a favorite location
Save favorite locations in the 3D World so you can quickly find them later.
Create a favorite location
- Navigate to the location. More about: Ways to navigate >
- On the sidebar > Navigate tab > in the Tools section, click Create Location.
- In the My Locations dialog, type a Name for this location. You can also type a Message to display when the layer is clicked in the 3D Window, and a star color that will represent the location. The location is saved in “Locations and Presentations” (available from the sidebar’s Navigate tab).
Edit or delete a favorite location:
- On the sidebar > Navigate tab > in the Locations and Presentations section, click the location you want to edit.
- To modify properties, click Edit . The My Locations dialog opens. Modify the properties as required.
- To delete, click Delete .