SkylineGlobe Server (SGS) Manager’s Main page gives a quick overview of the status of the servers and services and recent data transfer information:
- Start and stop the services provided by SGS: Terrain, Feature, Maps, 3D Mesh, and Point Cloud - Move the service’s switch right to start, and left to stop.
- Start and stop any of the servers in the server cluster - Move the server's switch right to start, and left to stop.
- View data transfer rate for each of the servers and each of the services.
- View TerraBuilder fusers status.
- View messages.
- View a list of active layers - Information including owner (For SG Upload data sources, this is the name of the user who published the layer while for all sources other than SG Upload data sources, this is the user who was assigned owner of this layer's data source) and view/edit access. More about: Data sources >
More about: Monitoring servers and services >