In this article:
The SkylineGlobe Server (SGS) Manager is a centralized web management and configuration tool for controlling and monitoring the services provided by SGS and your SkylineGlobe servers, configuring general SkylineGlobe Server settings and various elements of your TE4W application, managing your users, and more. Note that SGS Manager can only be accessed by an administrator. More about: SkylineGlobe Server Manager >
Starting SGS Manager
To start SkylineGlobe Server Manager:
- Do any of the following:
- Open a web browser and enter the following URL: http://<SG Server>/SG where <SG Server> is the IP or name of the machine on which SkylineGlobe Server is installed. If the site is secured, use https instead of http.
- If working directly on the server computer, open a web browser and enter the following URL: http://localhost/SG.
- Click the SkylineGlobe Server Manager desktop shortcut.
- The SkylineGlobe Server Manager Login screen is displayed.
- Enter your user name and password in the respective fields. The default user name and password after installation are admin and admin (lower-case). The Change default administrator password screen is displayed.
- Enter and confirm a new password for the admin user. The Main page is displayed.
Note: Additional users can be added on the Users tab. More about: Adding users and setting user properties >
To log in:
- Type your User Name.
- Type your Password.
- If you want your login details to be automatically completed the next time you log in, select Remember me next time.
- Click Log in. The Main page is displayed. If ‘Show Notifications’ was set for your user account (in User properties) a Notifications dialog box is also displayed with information about entities (sites, groups, and users) that have already expired or will be expiring within the next five days. If you want to stop showing notifications when logging in, clear the Show Notifications check box, and then click OK.