In this article:
- Measure distance
- Measure area on an arbitrary plane or the terrain
- On the side toolbar > > Tools tab > Distance.
- Click any point on the terrain or on an object to define the start point of the measurement. Click to set the second point and then again for each additional segment. Right-click to finish. The aerial, horizontal, and vertical distance measurements and slope are displayed in the open measurement panel as well as in the 3D Window. Use the switches in the panel to turn on/off the display of any of these measurements in the 3D Window.
Measure area on an arbitrary plane or the terrain
- On the side toolbar > > Tools tab > Area.
- For area on terrain, click Horizontal Mode . For area on an arbitrary plane, click 3D Plane Mode .
- Click any point on the terrain/plane to define the start point of the measurement, and then click to set the second point and again for each additional point. Right-click to finish the measurement.