In this page:
- Loading data in TerraExplorer for Web
- Loading data in TerraExplorer for Desktop
- Loading data in TerraExplorer for Mobile
Note: In your Getting Started email, you received a personal "Customer Key", "Access Token", and "Password". This information and your "User Name" (i.e., your email address) will be used for loading data in clients. Enter this information wherever required in the steps below.
Loading SGS data in TerraExplorer for Web
TerraExplorer for Web is a lightweight, multi-platform 3D GIS web viewer, with powerful analysis tools that promote an enhanced understanding of the 3D environment. More about: TerraExplorer for Web >
To load SGS data in TerraExplorer for Web:
- Enter the following URL in your web browser : https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/sg/[CUSTOMER_KEY]/terraexplorerweb/terraexplorer.html?catalogid=premiumWeb&token=[Access_Token]
Loading SGS data in TerraExplorer for Desktop
TerraExplorer for Desktop is a cutting-edge 3D GIS desktop viewer and creator that provides powerful tools and a high-resolution 3D environment in which to view, query, analyze and present geospatial data. More about: TerraExplorer for Desktop >
To load SGS data in TerraExplorer for Desktop:
- Download and install TerraExplorer for Desktop.
- Start TerraExplorer for Desktop application from the Windows Start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
- From the File menu , point to Open and select Open Project from File.
- In the Open field, enter the following URL, and click OK:
Note: For additional functionality, you can upgrade your TerraExplorer for Desktop - Viewer to TerraExplorer for Desktop - Plus. Click here for a comparison between Viewer and Plus. To upgrade, contact us at email@example.com
Loading SGS data in TerraExplorer for Mobile
TerraExplorer for Mobile is a 3D GIS viewer for Android and Apple iOS devices that enables you to view high-resolution, stunningly realistic SkylineGlobe 3D content. The TerraExplorer for mobile app can display most of your spatial databases including 3D city layers and feature layers, and it provides powerful tools to query, analyze and present your data on the go. More about: TerraExplorer for Mobile >
To load SGS data in TerraExplorer for Mobile:
- Open the app store on your device (Google Play for Android or App Store for iOS), and download and install TerraExplorer for Mobile.
- Open the app and enter the following URL in the Project URL field: https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/SG/[CUSTOMER_KEY]/terraexplorerweb/terraexplorer.html?catalogid=[PREMIUM_DATA]Web&token=[TOKEN]&isMobileApp=1