Experience for yourself the power of PhotoMesh with two sample, ready-to-build-projects. All necessary data is included, and appropriate AT and build parameters have already been set. All that is left for you to do is click Build, and wait for your output to be generated.
- Download the project folder (zip) and save it to your local file system.
- Unzip the project folder, and start PhotoMesh.
- On the Start page, select Open Project, browse to the project folder and select the project's PhotoMeshXML file.
- On the Home tab, click Build to open the Build Parameters dialog. More about: Setting Build Parameters >
- Click the Output tab, and select the output formats. More about: Setting Output Formats >
- Click Build, and then enter a name in the New build description dialog, and click OK.
- The Build Manager dialog is displayed. Before beginning the build process, you should start the fusers that will be participating in the build, and set their working folder. Click Build to start building the project. More about: Working with Fusers >
Note: These projects may only be used for personal training. For commercial or promotional use, “Courtesy of Skyline Software Systems and David Mosbacher" must be displayed. For more information, contact our marketing team.