After completing the setup and evaluation procedures the customer can run projects using the production service REST API. This API activates, monitors and manages projects.
In this article:
- Configuration setup
To protect the customer’s production queue, a special security token is assigned for each customer, allowing API access to the customer’s production environment.
Customers can define multiple production channels to support different camera pods, sensors or input/output options. The Config property defines the upload/download scripts, presets and production queue.
Starts a new project.
https://pmapi.skylineglobe.com/StartProject/[Customer name]/[Config name]/[TOKEN]
Request Body (Required)
JSON struct describing the data identifier and other customized information such as source location, target location and more.
source: URL: SOURCE_DATA_BUCKET,
csv: URL: PHOTOS_INFORMATION.CSV,
target: URL: OUTPUT_BUCKET,
- UNIQUE_IDENTIFIER – Customer’s project identifier that describes the project. Up to 32 characters with no include special characters or spaces.
- SOURCE_DATA_BUCKET – URL of the source data (cloud bucket or any other web resources).
- CSV – Comma-delineated file describing the photos’ locations and orientations (optional)
- OUTPUT_BUCKET – URL to which the output files should be copied.
- RETURN_EMAIL – Email address for notifications (optional).
- ORIGINAL_PROJECT_GUID – This optional parameter is used to rerun the same project if rerunProject API cannot be used since the original projects’ parameters were incorrect.
Returns a success code and the project identifier (GUID)
Returns detailed information on the job progress and status.
- Project status:
- PendingStart – Waiting in queue.
- Initializing– Initializing project hardware resources.
- Running – Project is running.
- Completed – Project completed successfully.
- FailedProcessingPendingRetry – Project exit with error during processing. Waiting for Skyline operator to rerun it.
- FailedProcessingConfirmed – Project exit with error during processing. Skyline has confirmed it cannot process this project.
- FailedDataPendingRetry – Project exit with error because of missing, incomplete quality or accuracy data issues. Customer should fix the data and rerun project.
- FailedDataConfirmed - Project exit with error. Customer confirmed that data is corrupted.
- Stopped – Project stopped by operator. Project is still alive and may be resumed from the last stage by the operator.
- Terminated – Project terminated by operator
- Last stage – Last stage performed before project failed.
- Last error message – Error code and message describing the reason for the project failure.
- Aerotriangulation summary – Information on the number of calculated photos, quality, ground control points accuracy and more.
Rerunning a project:
In case of a data error (returned project, status is “Failed Data Pending Retry”) customer can rerun the project in one of the following ways:
- If there was no change in the parameters, use the rerunProject API with the original project GUID
- If there are changes in the project parameters, use the startProject API and pass the “rerun” property with the original GUID in the POST data.
Terminate a running project.
Rerun a project that completed (successfully or failed)