In this article:
Download and Installation
To install TerraBuilder:
Note: On some operating systems, administrative privileges may be required.
- On your computer, browse to the exe file and double-click. The setup program checks for an existing TerraBuilder on your computer. If there is another version of TerraBuilder installed already on your computer, a dialog box is displayed instructing you to uninstall it using Add/Remove Programs from the Control Panel. After uninstalling, browse again to the TerraBuilderSetup.exe file and double-click. The TerraBuilder Setup License Agreement is displayed.
- Select I agree… and then click Install. A dialog box is displayed informing you that the setup process is being initialized. When initialization is complete, the Destination Folder dialog box is displayed.
- Select the location of the TerraBuilder installation. The Ready to Install dialog box is displayed.
- Click Install to begin installation. A dialog box is displayed when the installation is complete.
HASP Key Licensing Mechanism
TerraBuilder is protected by a licensing mechanism that controls its operation, license term, and available modules. A license file issued by Skyline determines the licensing mechanism used. In some cases, Gemalto’s HASP key solution is used instead of a USB key. The HASP key is a physical hardware key delivered with the TerraBuilder software package that plugs into the USB port of the computer – to allow the operation of the product. Verify that the HASP key is plugged into the USB port before starting TerraBuilder. To use a HASP key, the necessary driver must be downloaded and installed on your computer as described below.
1. Download the installation zip file.
2. Unzip the installation file to a temporary directory.
3. Run the the HASPUserSetup.exe file and follow the installation wizard instructions to complete the installation.