TerraExplorer for Web (TE4W) API provides TerraExplorer objects that extend the Cesium API with custom methods for the loading and accessing of layers, navigating, drawing geometry objects, creating advanced terrain objects, performing analysis, and more. The TerraExplorer object is the entry point to most TerraExplorer for Web API functionalities. Through this object you can manage your project content, navigate, create different objects, and perform analysis.
The objects listed below are the members of the TerraExplorer object:
- navigate – Navigate in the 3D World by activating the fly around tool and setting navigation mode and underground flight and create locations.
- objects – Create advanced terrain objects.
- layers – Load different layer types into your project.
- analysis – Analyze the terrain.
- project – Access all the project’s layers and objects.
- window – Access the application's 3D Window.
- drawing – Draw points, polylines and polygons.
- settings – Access to a range of visual display settings.
The TE4W API also includes an additional object:
- TerraExplorerObject - Gives access to the objects returned when any layer or object is created or loaded into the project.