ISGWorld73 in the main entry point to most TerraExplorer interfaces. Through this interface you can manage your application and 3D content and handle events.
The interfaces listed below are the main properties of the ISGWorld73 interface. More about: ISGWorld properties, methods and events >
- IProject73 (.Project) – Open the project, manage its properties and save the project.
- INavigate73 (.Navigate) – Navigate in the 3D World by setting the camera position and produce complex movements such as FlyTo and ZoomIn and ZoomOut.
- IProjectTree73 (.ProjectTree) - Provides complete access to the TerraExplorer Project Tree. It allows the creation of groups and queries on objects in the Tree.
- ICreator73 (.Creator) – Create and delete all layers, objects, positions, geometry, colors, and presentations.
- IAnalysis73 (.Analysis) – Perform terrain analysis operations
- ITerrain73 (.Terrain) – Exposes information, such as the MPT file name that is being used, and additional information about the MPT coordinate system, and height information.
- IWindow73 (.Window) – Allow the user to query the 3D World according to points on the screen, create and manage popup windows, create snapshots and manage user interface elements such as on screen layers and controls.
- ICommand73 (.Command) – Enable activation of TerraExplorer user interface operations such as turning on and off the underground mode or start manual object editing.
- ICoordServices73 (.CoordServices) – Coordinate system related features. It allows you to define a coordinate system for your input coordinates, and have TerraExplorer convert them to the coordinate system of the current terrain database.
- ISGServer73 (.SGServer) – Connect and disconnect from a SkylineGlobe Server and return information about the currently connected server.
- IApplication73 (.Application) – Control various application level settings, e.g. return information about the data and executable path or enable or disable the joystick.
- IDateTime73 (.DateTime) – Control the time and date, time mode, time range, time zone settings, and sun display in current state of project.
- ITEVersionInfo73 (.Version) – Return information about the version of TerraExplorer that is running.
- Events – Listen to TerraExplorer