You can customize your users’ TE4W by creating new configurations and then sharing the link (Public URL) for the customized TE4W. This can be used to define various elements of the TE4W including which layers TE4W can connect to (based on user login), website subdomains, screen overlay logo, copyright text, and search provider. These configurations are created and managed in the TerraExplorer for Web Settings section of the Settings page.
To set TerraExplorer for Web settings:
- From the SkylineGlobe Server menu, select Settings. The Settings page is displayed.
- In the TerraExplorer for Web Settings section, select the required configuration and click Edit. The TerraExplorer for Web Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Modify the settings as required:
- Configuration Name - Name of the configuration. To use the configuration, append the “?config=[ConfigurationName]” query parameter to the end of the URL (e.g., http://www.skylineglobe.com/SG/TerraExplorerWeb/TerraExplorer.html?config=FireDepartment)
- Public URL - URL to open TE4W with this configuration.
- Use Custom Authentication - Select the check box to use custom authentication.
- Copyright Text - Type the copyright text that you want displayed.
- Search Provider URL - If you want a customized search provider, type its details. For additional information contact: Support@Skylinesoft.com
More about: Setting TerraExplorer for Web Settings >