In this article:
- Applying Gigapixel Credits to a PhotoMesh Project
- Installing and Setting Up License Server (SFLS)
PhotoMesh Gigapixel (PM GX) allows you to apply gigapixel credits towards the building of your PhotoMesh projects based on the number of gigapixels in each project. Within a single project, multiple build versions in all output types can be created using the same gigapixel credits. When rebuilding a project that gigapixel credits were already applied to, additional credits are only required for photos that were added or if the AT area was expanded.
If you have a PhotoMesh GX license, PhotoMesh automatically launches the Apply Gigapixel Credit (GPC) dialog box when starting a build process. From this dialog, you can send an online or offline request for gigapixels to apply to the project’s photos or apply credits that were loaded to Skyline Floating License Server (SFLS).
If you don’t want to apply gigapixel credits to a build, you can instead generate a build with a watermark, in only 3DML format. You can later apply gigapixel credits and rebuild without a watermark in any output format.
Applying Gigapixel Credits to a PhotoMesh Project
If you have a PM GX license, PhotoMesh automatically launches the Apply Gigapixel Credit (GPC) dialog box when starting a build process, so you can apply the required gigapixel credits to the project’s photos.
If you don’t want to apply gigapixel credits currently, click Continue to Watermark. The build is generated with a watermark and restricted to 3DML format. When you later want to apply gigapixel credits to remove the watermark and produce any output format, only the output step needs to be performed by rebuilding from “Auto”.
- Open your project in PhotoMesh and start the build.
- In the Apply Gigapixel Credit (GPC) dialog box, select the method of obtaining gigapixel credits (Request Type):
- To apply gigapixel credits from SFLS > Select From Server (SFLS). Then enter SFLS URL: http://<server_name>/SFLS/. This option requires an installed SFLS and PM SFLS license (See below). Also check that “Available GP Credits on Server” is higher than “GP Credits Required”.
- To send online or offline request to Skyline > Select Send Request. Then enter company information. If sending an offline form, send it to email@example.com. After you receive your GP Credits License Key from Skyline, enter the code in the corresponding field.
- Click Apply GP Credits.
Installing and Setting Up License Server (SFLS)
After SFLS is installed on the server and PM client, gigapixel credits can be loaded to one’s organization’s SFLS via the Floating License Server Manager and then applied to a project on the PM client.
- Install SFLS on a computer in your organization and add PM license to it.
- Configure PM to use SFLS > (a) Open License Manager from PM application’s Resources menu. (b) From File menu, select Load License File, and load PM SFLS license file received from Skyline. (c) From File menu, select Set Floating License Server to set floating license server URL, e.g., http://<server_name>/SFLS.
- Load gigapixel (GX) credits to SFLS > (a) Open your Floating License Server Manager from a web browser (http://<server_name>/SFLS/admin/). (b) From Manager menu, open Gigapixel Credits page. (c) Click Choose File, browse to GX file received from Skyline (*.pmgp), and click Add Gigapixels.