|Upgrade your experience with TerraExplorer Fusion, our new and powerful web-based 3D geospatial viewer. TerraExplorer Fusion offers many advantages over TerraExplorer for Web including: faster application loading times, improved rendering of large-scale layers, and full compatibility with TerraExplorer Desktop layer styling, objects, and API. Learn more >|
In this article:
Opening the App
Open the web app:
- Type the TE4W URL in your browser. Your URL can specify a specific server site, specific
TE4W configuration, or TE4W project to load, e.g., http://www.skylineglobe.com/sg/SiteOne/terraexplorerweb/terraexplorer.html?
config=config.kml&catalogid=12345. More about: URL parameters >
Open the mobile app:
- On your mobile device, open the TerraExplorer app.
Opening a Project
Open a new SGS project from the web app:
More about: Logging into SGS >
- On the sidebar > Settings > Open Another Project.
- In the SkylineGlobe Layers dialog box, search for the required project. More about: Searching for a SkylineGlobe layer >
- Select the required project and click Load.
Open a project from the mobile app:
The mobile app opens displaying three tabs from which you can either enter a project
URL, select a project from a list of recent projects, or search SGS:
- Open a project URL: Click the Open Project tab > type the Project URL. Then click
Open. Click Demo Project to see the demo project.
- Open a recent project: Click the Recent tab to view a list of recent projects, and
then click the project you want to open.
- Search SGS for a project: Click the Search tab. Then type a search term, click Search,
and click the project you want to load.