ISGWorld80 is the main entry point to most TerraExplorer interfaces. Through this interface you can manage your application and 3D content and handle events.
The vast majority of the API available for TerraExplorer Desktop can also be utilized in TerraExplorer Fusion development. There are two main limitations:
- ICommand – Limited to commands that are supported in the TerraExplorer Fusion user interface. ICommand calls that activate user interface tools not available in the TerraExplorer Fusion application are not supported. In other words, you can create a circle using the ICreator.CreateCircle method but you cannot use the ICommand interface to start the circle creation and editing tool.
- API’s that aren’t supported due to browser limitations. These include the following:
- Video on terrain (e.g., ITerrainVideo, ICreator.CreateVideoOnTerrain)
- View: Side by Side, Oculus etc.
- Any API using local resources (e.g., ICreator.CreateElevationLayer, ICreator.CreateImageryLayer, or ICreator.CreateFeatureLayer)
- Any API that uses remote resources not supported by TEF (e.g., Oracle database). Only SkylineGlobe, WFS, and WMS/WMTS are supported
- Any API related to window creation and manipulation (e.g., IContainerItem and IWindow.ShowMessageBarText)
The interfaces listed below are the main properties of the ISGWorld80 interface.
- IProject80 (.Project) – Open the project, manage its properties and save the project.
- INavigate80 (.Navigate) – Navigate in the 3D World by setting the camera position and produce complex movements such as FlyTo and ZoomIn and ZoomOut.
- IProjectTree80 (.ProjectTree) - Provides complete access to the TerraExplorer Project Tree. It allows the creation of groups and queries on objects in the Tree.
- ICreator80 (.Creator) – Create and delete all layers, objects, positions, geometry, colors, and presentations.
- IAnalysis80 (.Analysis) – Perform terrain analysis operations
- ITerrain80 (.Terrain) – Exposes information, such as the MPT file name that is being used, and additional information about the MPT coordinate system, and height information.
- IWindow80 (.Window) – Allow the user to query the 3D World according to points on the screen, create and manage popup windows, create snapshots and manage user interface elements such as on screen layers and controls.
- ICommand80 (.Command) – Enable activation of TerraExplorer user interface operations such as turning on and off the underground mode or start manual object editing.
- ICoordServices80 (.CoordServices) – Coordinate system related features. It allows you to define a coordinate system for your input coordinates, and have TerraExplorer convert them to the coordinate system of the current terrain database.
- ISGServer80 (.SGServer) – Connect and disconnect from a SkylineGlobe Server and return information about the currently connected server.
- IApplication80 (.Application) – Control various application level settings, e.g. return information about the data and executable path or enable or disable the joystick.
- IDateTime80 (.DateTime) – Control the time and date, time mode, time range, time zone settings, and sun display in current state of project.
- ITEVersionInfo80 (.Version) – Return information about the version of TerraExplorer that is running.
- Events – Listen to TerraExplorer