Edit basic layer properties from the layer’s property sheet:
- On the side toolbar > > Project Tree or Layers tab > My Data, right-click the layer you want to edit, and then select Properties. The layer’s property sheet is displayed.
- Edit the layer properties as required:
- Description - Name of layer.
- Quality - Slide the slider to set the layer’s Level of Detail (LOD). The higher settings will load higher quality blocks but are also more resource-intensive.
- Scale - Determines the dimensions, of the mesh layer. The actual size of the model in the 3D World is the size of the model in its internal coordinate system times the Scale value, (i.e., if the model has a width of 5 units and the scale is set to 10, the width of the object in the 3D World is 50 meters.)
- Altitude - The altitude for the 3DML’s pivot point.
- Replace Terrain - Select one of the following to replace terrain imagery and elevation in mesh area: None, Mesh Ground Layer (created in 3DML from PhotoMesh), Simplified Mesh (mesh's lower resolution data). This option is only enabled if the 3DML includes a ground layer and only after flying to the 3DML.
- Display Style - Select a mesh model display style. The mesh model can include a wireframe and be textured, solid color, or semi-transparent (x-ray).
- Click Close.