Display the terrain elevation profile along a defined path:
- On the side toolbar > > Tools tab > Profile.
- Select a quality level. This determines the distance between sample points along the polyline for which the terrain profile is being calculated. High Quality will yield a more accurate result but take longer to calculate.
- Click any point on the terrain to define the start point of the measurement. Click to set the second point and then again for each additional segment.
- Click Follow Line to calculate the terrain profile. When the calculation is complete, a terrain profile graph is displayed, showing the terrain elevation profile.
- Turn on the information you want indicated on the graph: polyline waypoints, min/max altitude and max slope.