In this article:
Opening the App
Open the web app:
Type the TerraExplorer Fusion URL in your browser. If your URL specifies a project to open, e.g., https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/sg/TEF/te.html?project=https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/SG/demos/projects/Mexico_Beach_Emergency_Response, then TerraExplorer Fusion opens with this project loaded.
Your URL can also specify a start location, start presentation, CSS file, language, token, and startup script/page. E.g., https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/sg/TEF/te.html?project=https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/SG/demos/projects/Mexico_Beach_Emergency_Response&position=-77.03810042735431,35.10514241378217,443.3858826454782,311.0022613612068,-40.00015996803267,MyStartPos,14. More about: URL parameters >
If your URL does not include a project parameter, e.g., https://cloud.skylineglobe.com/sg/TEF/te.html, a start page opens.
- Enter the URL of the project you want to load or click one of the demo projects.
Opening a New Project
If you want to open a different SGS project once TEF is already open:
- On the side toolbar > > Projects tab > Open Another Project > Load.
- In the SkylineGlobe Layers dialog box, search for the required project. If you aren't logged into a SkylineGlobe Server, you'll first need to log in. More about: Logging into SkylineGlobe Server and searching for a layer >
- Select the required project and click Load.
Open a project in TerraExplorer Desktop:
- On the side toolbar > > Projects tab > Open this project in the Desktop app.