Enhancements of Aerotriangulation Reports with Visual Graphs
PhotoMesh 7.8.1 features a set of reports with a range of graphics that help you to easily visualize and identify issues with data collection or the aerotriangulation solution:
- Distance Map – Graphically depicts the vertical and horizontal distance between every photo's original input position and the position computed through aerotriangulation.
- Photo Matches and Projection Error – Provides a graphical representation of the projection error - median of the triangulation errors of all the features in the photo.
- Connection Map – Color-coded map that enables you to evaluate the number of matches between photos.
- Ground Resolution Map – Color-coded map that provides information on the features' level of detail (in cm per pixel) in the photos in which they were identified.
More about: Build report maps >
Model Quality Improvements
PhotoMesh 7.8.1 features a set of algorithm adjustments that improve overall model quality:
- Noise reduction around edges of the model
- Improved model quality across all levels of resolution pyramid
- New option to deploy additional vertical datum grid files (GTX), during installation
- Support for Lidar datasets with additional LAZ formats
- Accelerated production when working with fuser machines with 32 cores or more
- Optimized photo selection in projects with non-rectangular AT areas ensures that only photos that overlap with the AT area are included in the build
- Gigapixel credit licensing mechanism is now also supported when using REST APIs for automating PhotoMesh project and queue tasks
Stability and Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug that resulted in unnecessary repeat conversions of Lidar datasets to PhotoMesh’s internal format (CPT)
- Resolved issue that caused the “EnhanceTrees” preset to be ignored
- Corrected bug that in some cases cropped tree’s top when working with Lidar datasets
- Fixed bug that caused a texturing phase to fail for a very diluted tile