TerraExplorer offers an array of comparison tools to help you compare images and easily identify changes and elevation or other differences:
- Swipe Imagery Layers - Detect the changes between two images of the same location or between an imagery layer and the base terrain by dynamically comparing the 3D view with and without a particular imagery layer.
- Swipe Snapshots - Create and compare snapshots showing different versions of the area in view in the 3D Window by showing or hiding objects in the Project Tree.
- Swipe 3D Mesh Layers - Detect the changes between two mesh layers in the same location by horizontally swiping between them, dynamically revealing and hiding parts of each layer.
- Elevation Difference: 3D Mesh Layers - Analyze the elevation difference between two mesh layers in a defined polygonal area. This allows you to carefully compare between two layers and identify where there have been changes, e.g., for use in urban development to monitor compliance with building zone regulations and detect illegal construction.
- Elevation Difference: Elevation Layers - Analyze the elevation difference between two elevation layers or between an elevation layer and base terrain in a defined polygonal area. This allows you to carefully compare between two layers, e.g., to contrast between the state of an area before and after a landslide or volcano, or to evaluate restorative efforts following mining activity.
More about: Comparison tools >